At Excella, we know today’s economic environment makes it crucial for healthcare organizations to improve efficiency and manage costs. Therefore, hiring the right healthcare professional is critical to your success. We understand that your goal is to hire high-caliber, experienced talent without incurring excessive costs and placing increased burdens on your internal staff.
Excella is a full-service healthcare staffing and recruitment agency. We connect our clients with talent from across the industry. We offer per diem, locum tenens or contract staff, traveling assignments, permanent placement and temp-to-perm assignments delivering the specialized skills and expertise you need for your healthcare setting.
We are committed to learning about your needs so that we can meet all your clinical and non-clinical requirements. By utilizing proven talent-matching techniques coupled with sophisticated software, we can employ a myriad of methods to maximize our reach in identifying expertly trained healthcare professionals for your facility.
To ensure that our employees are properly trained, experienced and credentialed, all are carefully screened and evaluated utilizing the Joint Commission Guidelines and Department of Health Regulations. Not only are Excella’s healthcare professionals matched to your open job orders by skills, experience and availability, we ‘dig deeper’ to make sure they fit in to your corporate culture. Our goal is to meet your specific staffing needs with a customized solution that optimizes your workforce and ensures that all placements are mutually stress-free for employers and professionals alike.
Excella provides a full range of clinical and administrative staff to healthcare facilities including but not limited to:
- Physician Assistants
- Nurse Practitioners
- Registered Nurses – All Specialties
- Licensed Practical Nurses
- Certified Nursing Assistants
- Certified Medical Assistants
- Dental Hygienists and Dental Assistants
- Therapists & Therapy Assistants
Go Excella Because
- We improve your organizational efficiency by shouldering the costs, time and the burden associated with recruiting, training, credentialing and employing the resources you need.
- We ensure compliance with Department of Health Regulations and Joint Commission Guidelines.